cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Engelhart <>
Subject XSP & tag library questions
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:57:50 GMT
I'm trying to figure out how to create a tag library and am finding I have a
number of questions.  (I know Ricardo is hard at work creating documentation
but I can't wait :-))

1)  Does the sample code from the XSP documentation page work?  This is the
one where the tag namespace is "example" and is used in
"example:time-of-day" sample. I copied both pages of code to files on my
server and neither of them work.

2)  Does the template for a tag library require the following templates:?
    <xsl:template match="xsp:page">
                <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
               <!-- if necessary for includes -->

    <!-- tag libary template goes here -->

    <xsl:template name="get-nested-content">
        <xsl:param name="content"/>
            <xsl:when test="$content/*">
                <xsl:apply-templates select="$content/*"/>
                <xsl:value-of select="$content"/>

    <xsl:template match="@*|node()" priority=-1>

3) if so, what is the purpose of the "get-nested-content" template and when
are you supposed to call it?

Thanks for any insights.

View raw message