cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject 1.6 problems
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:30:26 GMT
Can anyone shed some light on this problem for me?  Are my PI's invalid or
something?

This gets thrown when accessing a document that worked fine in 1.5.

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
    at java.lang.String.substring(Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.Utils.getPIPseudoAttributes(Compiled Code)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FormatterFactory.getType(FormatterFactory.java:8
2)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FormatterFactory.getFormatter(FormatterFactory.j
ava:70)
    at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServiceInvocationHandler.method(ServletWrapper.java:6
26)
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleInvocation(Compiled Code)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:378)
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java:644)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:440)
    at
onnectionHandler.java:144)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(TcpEndpoint.java:304)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)