cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject 1.6 dev build errors
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:50:33 GMT
I'm attempting to build Cocoon 1.6dev with  CodeWarrior on the Mac and am
getting the following errors.

> Error   : Undefined variable or class name: Utils
> LdapDefs.java line 84
> master_default_query_props.put(Utils.ERROR_ELEMENT,"ldaperror");
>
> Error   : Undefined variable or class name: Utils
> SQLProcessor.java line 209                   results_element =
> Utils.createElement(document,namespace,doc_element_name);
>
> Error   : Undefined variable or class name: Utils
> SQLProcessor.java line 263                           row_element =
> Utils.createElement(document,namespace,row_element_name);
>
> Error   : Undefined variable or class name: Utils
> SQLProcessor.java line 277                           column_element =
> Utils.createElement(document,namespace,columns[i].name);
>
> Error   : Undefined variable or class name: Utils
> SQLProcessor.java line 295               Element error_element =
> Utils.createErrorElement(document,namespace,query_props,e);

When I add this to the two source files
import org.apache.cocoon.*;'

I get errors that say that ERROR_ELEMENT is not a defined  variable and
createElement() is not a defined method (which they are not).  Are these two
source files using some other packages Utils class?

Thanks,

Mike