cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Problems building javadocs
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:03:29 GMT

Geoff wrote:
>I was attempting to build the javadocs for the 1/10 CVS copy of
>Cocoon. I got the latest versions of everything (including Ant). The
>darn thing runs through in a few seconds, but doesn't produce
>anything. I've done it manually, for now.

I broke the ant javadoc2 taskdef for jdk1.2 in order to make it compile
under jdk1.1.  To fix, go into the ant source for javadoc2, look for my
name, and uncomment the two methods I commented out.  Rebuild ant.

I'm in the process of looking into this now.  Stefano and I agree as to the
approach, I'm simply trying to work through the downloads required to build
cocoon as I would like to test my fix before committing it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.