cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Happy to be wrong!
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:04:28 GMT
Ted wrote:

> Stefano,
>
> Take a look at this quotes I snipped from you! Of course you would
> create a stir here, being the headmaster of this effort:
>
> Case 1:
> > >1) XSP is going nowhere!!!

I'm sorry... this was an english translation of my italian thoughts... I
should have written (as Steve explained to me privately... thanks
Steve!)

1) XSP is not going anywhere!!

Latin languages are more rational: two negations end up with an
assertion. In english, everything is so damn blurred :)

> Case 2:
> > > which makes XSP totally useless since it's just a step between XSLT
> > > transformations.
>
> I think it was that way it was said rather than what was being said:)

Ehy, if you decontextualize my words, you can make me say almost
anything you want.... that's a journalist job :)

At the end: XSP will remain. Period. Is that clear enough?

Stefano.