cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <>
Subject Re: New XML-SITE module structure, and documentation changes
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:51:38 GMT
Fotis Jannidis wrote:
> Pier,
> your improvement look good to me. While you are working at it, maybe you could
> consider two more points:
> 1) a script for each project which let the maintainer of the project/documentation update
> the project's part of the website

Using ant??? Do we all agree??? (I really don't care!)

> 2) removal of the proprietary sbk:/ protocol

Yep... I was thinking about getting rid of it... It has no real use and
just confuses all the stuff.

> Maybe I missed something: Is the new dtd for xml-site already finished?

I don't want to hear ANYONE talking to me about DTDs... I don't even
want to touch this argument. I don't know and I don't want to know.
If someone wants to update the DTD, I'll just build the styles for it,
but, at this point, I just want to know exactly what to do... I'm not
going to propose any more changes/addition/features/improvements
whaever... Since everytime I talk it seems that the whole world is going
to blame me.

<>    <>

View raw message