cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/skins/xml.apache.org/stylesheets any2header.xsl any2project.xsl book2group.xsl changes2document.xsl context2footer.xsl context2label.xsl directory2project.xsl document2html.xsl faqs2document.xsl group2document.xsl
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:03:46 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> > I also wouldn't mind being brought up to date on
> > your plans for integrating Stylebook into Cocoon.
>
> No news on that side. Pier?

I am working right now on the first SAX engines and the
producer/filter/serializer SAX/DOM mixed mode operation. Next step will
be the implementation of a basic sitemap, and with those I think that
for ApacheCON 2000 we will have a beta of Cocoon with 75% of all current
functionalities (and 100% of StyleBook).

I'll keep you posted.

	Pier