cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publicity
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:02:54 GMT
Paul Davies wrote:

> Ironic I would get this letter from DevelopersNetwork -- being the chief
> underproducer among the Apache volunteers, due to a heavy client workload in
> recent months.
>
> In any case, these guys are pretty effective about the dissemination of
> information. Please send me any suggestions about what to feature or
> emphasize if you'd like to roll out some good Apache propaganda through
> them.

My signature says it all!

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

People, you may not be aware of this, but I talked seriously about XML
during ApacheCon 98. So, you owe something to the Apache conference if
you're using Cocoon.

You can give back by placing the above two lines in your signature, it
doesn't cost you anything and even if you'll not be there, you'll be
helping the ASF and maybe other nice talks between people will generate
new ventures and projects that you'll be using in a couple of years.

We'll see :)

I'd hope to see you all there, anyway :)