cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/skins/ any2header.xsl any2project.xsl book2group.xsl changes2document.xsl context2footer.xsl context2label.xsl directory2project.xsl document2html.xsl faqs2document.xsl group2document.xsl
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:55:43 GMT wrote:
> I'm not sure exactly what it is you're planning to "take over,"

it was a joke. I plan to use my own site skin for my own DTDs so that I
can modify them without messing around with others. Exactly the opposite
that you're fearing, Don.

> but I did
> notice that the document2html stylesheet that you checked in is out of date
> with respect to the stylesheet in xml-site, so whatever you are
> constructing will not work with xalan.

This was not my intention.

> If you are setting up a new
> procedure for updating, please use the stylesheets, dtds,
> and ent files in xml-site!

If I was, I would surely do that, but it's easier for me to go this way
for now until a more complete DTD is used.

> I also wouldn't mind being brought up to date on
> your plans for integrating Stylebook into Cocoon.

No news on that side. Pier?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.