cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [live from the last three firing neurons] Bugoon
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:38:15 GMT
Stop laughing, you people :) I like that name...

All right, let the bug database war begin: it's time to show the power
of Cocoon to the world and we need a project to do this.

"Bugoon" (pronounced "bug-oon" like in bug and cocoon, of course :) is
the bug tracking system written using Cocoon technology. Well, it's not
yet written, but it will pretty soon.

Ricardo proposed some guidelines to create web apps with Cocoon. But
without a sitemap it's kind of hard.

Also, it's hard to create a sitemap using a couple of pages for example,
we need juicy stuff. A real and complex web app that makes sense.

Of course, Bugoon may pop like a balloon or dance like a cartoon...
sorry, one less firing neuron...

Anyway, its time to do something useful with Cocoon and the best thing
is to create something that we can use ourselves.

What do you say?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.