cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gabe Beged-Dov <beged...@jfinity.com>
Subject XSP and getRealPath
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:38:42 GMT
I'm running the 3.1 tomcat standalone with Cocoon 1.6. I create a
separate WebApp for Cocoon.

XSP gets a real path in several places by calling getRealPath on
the requestURI. This causes the ContextPath directory to appear
twice in the expanded path. If the ServletPath is used instead of
the RequestURI then the expanded path is fine. For example:

requestURI: /cocoon/samples/xsp/lib-page.xml
serveltPath: /samples/xsp/lib-page.xml

If I add the following to the lib-page.xml example:

    <element name="request-uri expanded">
	<context:get-real-path>
	    <path>
		<request:get-request-uri/>
	    </path>
	</context:get-real-path>
    </element>
    <element name="servlet-path expanded">
	<context:get-real-path>
	    <path>
		<request:get-servlet-path/>
	    </path>
	</context:get-real-path>
    </element>

I get:

request-uri expanded = ...
/cocoon/cocoon/samples/xsp/lib-page.xml
servlet-path expanded = ...  /cocoon/samples/xsp/lib-page.xml

Cordially from Corvallis,

Gabe Beged-Dov

--
http://www.jfinity.com/gabe