cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: XSP requires Servlet 2.2 API
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:31:33 GMT
Michel Lehon wrote:
> Well Stephano you deserved it...
> Even tough I wonder, for your birthday your give presents to others ?

Well, normally, you go out for a drink with your friends and you pay for
them. This is my "beer" to you :)

> Is it common it Italy (It is not in Belgium) ?

To give presents to others? no, it's not. But am I a common guy? :)

Thank you everybody, you are a great group of guys/girls and I love to
work with such a nice group of people.

Let's keep it up :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.