cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: modDAV incompatibility with Cocoon?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:45:54 GMT
"Corda, Ugo" wrote:

> It looks like Apache's modDAV has problems dealing with xml files when
> Cocoon 1.5 is activated. Errors are generated when trying to operate on an
> xml file from a remote WebDAV client like IE5.0.

Uh, probably because all .xml requests are handled by Cocoon which does
not understand WebDAV headers.

> Is anybody aware of existing incompatibilities between modDAV and Cocoon? Is
> there any parameter that needs to be set in order for the two to work
> together?

No, this is the way it is today. In the future, Cocoon will be mounted
to a particular directory, but hey, the problem won't go away. We should
implement webDAV capabilities in Cocoon. Damn it :(

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.