cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question about document-stylebook.xsl
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:25:01 GMT
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> I have a question about creating a document with the document-v10.dtd.
>
> Is there a reason why the tags inside a <dd> or <dt> aren't processed? For
> example: I want to have a link inside a <dt>. If I use the <link> tag it
is
> removed (or not copied) by document-stylebook.xsl.
> In the stylesheet document-stylebook.xsl <xsl:value-of
> select="following::dd"/> is used with the template for dt. If you use
> <xsl:apply-templates> the link will be created. But I'm not sure why
> 'value-of' is used......

Sounds like a bug to me.

the *-stylebook stylesheets are a dirty hack to come up with something
that can reuse the xml.apache.org web skin in stylesheet, but they
worked mostly out of the box, nothing... didn't spend that much time
over those.

Any bugfix is welcome.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.