cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Serres" <dser...@kingston.hummingbird.com>
Subject Re: odd behavior
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:45:11 GMT
1. There should be logging.
2. The logs should be clear enough to understand any problems encountered.
3. The logs should not be cluttered with unnecessary noise.
4. The user should be able to specify what events get logged. Using perhaps some kind
of mask or priority heirarchy.
5. The application should not fail _unless_ there is a critical error.

-- Doug