cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xsp sample failing
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:02:02 GMT
Seth Ladd wrote:

> > Actually, I just fixed the problem locally. I moved Xerces.jar to the top
> > of the CLASSPATH and things are working again. Irritating, that so many
> > JARs include different variations on DOM.
>
> Excellent!  I forgot I have ProjectX in there, I think only for Ant.
> Thanks for the tip.
>
> Seth
>
> ps Is there any way for me to help with setting up the bug tracking
> system?  This would be a great item for it.

All right, listen to this: how about somebody writing a bug tracking
system with Cocoon? if you have time, you are feeling guilty, you want
to learn more XML technology and have something cool to work on that
people will use and improve...

go for it and you will probably come up with some good ideas on how to
improve the existing Cocoon design.

The Apache Group will welcome any contributions in this direction
greatly!

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.