cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] New Cocoon Committer
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:59:54 GMT
Zvi Avraham wrote:

> +1 for Sam Ruby, I know that he is very active in the Jakarta project
>
> about me:
>
> In the last few months I had some major changes at work (get Server Team
> Leader position etc...)
> but at the end I decided to quit my job, in favor of more interesting
> things, like Cocoon, for example :)
> I have an 18 days army service soon. And then when I'll return from the army
> in second half of the February, I'll be dedicated to my Cocoon-based
> project. Right now I trying to port it to Cocoon 1.6dev (still unfortunately
> ;)
>
> Yes, I still afraid to commit to Cocoon CVS. So if somebody have _short_
> explanation/FAQ how to commit I'll happy to see it.

Look into jakarta web site, there is a nice page with CVS snapshots that
James and I did to instruct people to get CVS write access working. Look
there to find the information you need and simply use

 xml.apache.org as the CVS host

and

 xml-cocoon as the CVS module

instead of what you find there. Everythign else should be the same.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.