cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Zvi Avraham <z...@netmanage.co.il>
Subject Re: [Proposal] New Cocoon Committer
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:23:53 GMT
+1 for Sam Ruby, I know that he is very active in the Jakarta project

about me:

In the last few months I had some major changes at work (get Server Team
Leader position etc...)
but at the end I decided to quit my job, in favor of more interesting
things, like Cocoon, for example :)
I have an 18 days army service soon. And then when I'll return from the army
in second half of the February, I'll be dedicated to my Cocoon-based
project. Right now I trying to port it to Cocoon 1.6dev (still unfortunately
;)

Yes, I still afraid to commit to Cocoon CVS. So if somebody have _short_
explanation/FAQ how to commit I'll happy to see it.

Zvi