cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted" <...@gs2admin1.e-meet.com>
Subject Re: Java 2 dependencies(Compile problems)
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:21:08 GMT
I am developing in Voice Markup Language, and I *DO* need the URLDecoder
class which is implemented in Java 2 only. (In fact, we had to upgrade
all servers to be able to do this). Although the consensus in this list
seems to be compatibility with 1.1, I think that those who wish to
deploy the most recently added XSP functionality should use Java 2.

Ricardo, back me up on this one :-)

Ted