cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Serres" <dser...@kingston.hummingbird.com>
Subject Re: Question...
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:04:19 GMT
Your question also leads to the question about how the system determines which
process to run if the same document is requested by different types of clients (e.g.
when doc1.xml is requested by a Palm Pilot or a full blown web browser).

--

Doug Serres, Intermediate Developer - R&D
Data Integration & Reporting Solutions,