cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Seth Ladd <>
Subject suggestion for cocoon's web site
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2000 23:57:58 GMT

I just got Apache 1.3.9/Tomcat CVS/Cocoon CVS all installed and
working.  I will be documenting what I had to do, because there are a
lot of tricks to it, I believe. :)

I have a suggestion for an addition to the Cocoon web site.  Once Cocoon
itself is installed, there is a /very/ helpful index.xml file which has
lots of good information in it.  I would think it's a great idea to make
this publically available via Cocoon's web site.  The index.xml, and its
linked documents, provide much useful information that I'm sure would
help people wrap their heads around Cocoon's technologies and
processes.  Also, it can't hurt to have more information up on the site.

What do people think?  If anything, it's a great showcase for Cocoon!

View raw message