cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Have to Manually Copy Resources to .\build\classes ?
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2000 00:37:53 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > For those of you having problems with CVS builds: do a fresh checkout of
> > everything. Sometimes CVS messes up.
>
> I don't believe that: when and how?

Gee, what a pain you are :)

It might be due to my CVS client (WinCVS) or SSH client (MindTerm), but
it happened at least twice on my system. But it's been a while I don't
have any problem.

Anyway, since people were reporting problems I don't have, doing a fresh
checkout doesn't hurt.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.