cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Name already in use?
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2000 16:30:43 GMT
Sorry, we *can* change to using "Apache Cocoon", but this probably does
not protect us.

As I mentioned earlier, it would be similarly dangerous to name
something "Apache Excel" or "Apache Windows 2000".  Just putting
"Apache" at the front doesn't avoid a conflict.

Sorry -- IMHO, naming is a pain in the !@#, and it ends up eating time
that could be better spent on writing code.  ergh.

Mike