cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Masse <mas...@yahoo.com>
Subject DCP classpath (at runtime?)
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 21:05:23 GMT
setting up the DCP processor I can't get it to find
a class of mine, residing in the same classpath as my
JSP-beans used by my GNUJSP (also JServ based).

my question is: how do i set the classpath for the
DCP processor.

in the gnujsp.properties file i have to set the
classpath in the javac commandline; is there a similar
demand from the DCP set up?

FYI: i'm setting the classpath in jserv.properties, repository in
servlet.properties (of the zone of Cocoon) as well as in the system
classpath environment variable (NT).

is this a well known bug? can someone tell me how you have set it up?

mats