cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem StyleBook and Linux solved?????
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 23:49:22 GMT
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> > I'll commit that to CVS, and provide a new binary for testing.
>
> I thought you already did this yesterday?

Sometimes my mail server forgets to send mail for a fay or two!

> Are there any ideas about how Cocoon and Stylebook are going to be merged?

Have you seen the SiteMap proposal??? That's it... They will not be
properly "merged" (no codebase from both of them), but rather the ideas
and comments after 1 year (for cocoon) and 6 months (for stylebook) will
be merged into one single piece of code to handle both off-line web
sites generation (ala stylebook) and dynamic xml rendering (ala cocoon).

	Pier