cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sitemap with cl?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 13:21:24 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Jerm wrote:
>

> > Will the sitemap work when using Cocoon from the command line or controlled by a
> > batch rendering class for building static sites?
>
> I'd imagine that it should be able to. You probably would invoke cocoon
> something like this:
>
> cocoon
>  [-p /path/to/properties]
>  [-s /path/to/sitemap]
>  [-i inputURI(s) ]
>  [-o /path/to/output/dir ]

No, must simpler

 cocoon
  [-p /path/to/sitemap (defaults to ./sitemap.xml)]
  [-o /path/to/output/dir]

that's it. The sitemap will be the repository of all cocoon
configurations. cocoon.properties will be removed.

Cocoon2 from the command line will look pretty much like stylebook is
today.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.