cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From CHRISTOPH.OEH...@SBB.CH
Subject Re: XSP requires Servlet 2.2 API
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
--- Erhalten von  I0.U150033 0512 20 5221                   20.01.00 08.29

>Gee, you're totally right, but.... I have a sellfish reason: tomorrow is
>my birthday and I wanted to do it before that :) also because I have to
>write my ApacheCon Handout for tomorrow and I wanted to write on 1.6
>features.

Well ..

HH   HH   AAAAA   PPPPPP   PPPPPP   YY    YY
HH   HH  AA   AA  PP   PP  PP   PP   YY  YY
HHHHHHH  AAAAAAA  PPPPPP   PPPPPP      YY
HHHHHHH  AAAAAAA  PP       PP          YY
HH   HH  AA   AA  PP       PP          YY
HH   HH  AA   AA  PP       PP          YY

                B I R T H D A Y

The very best wishes!!

Christoph

  -> cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org