cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Williams, Murray Todd" <murray_willi...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Suggestion for Cocoon-on-JServ installation instructions...
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:35:08 GMT
Dan, a second thankyou from me. I've been tacking this problem directly for
the last week and even went as far as re-writing my own ApacheJServ RPM
because the other wasn't working. I actually passed some e-mails this
weekend with the guy who wrote the official ApacheJServ RPM that's on their
website, and I'm sure that armed with this info, we'll have the fix done and
out in a matter of days.

Also, I'm writing a Cocoon RPM that I will alter to use that second method
you mentioned in order to make it immune to the bug.

A million thankyous!!!

Murray Todd Williams