cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric SCHAEFFER" <eschaef...@posterconseil.com>
Subject Re: HTTP headers (redirect and so on..)
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:46:05 GMT
I've been using XSP for just 1 week (before I used DCP).

But how do you stop Cocoon processing ? You write the redirect code at the
top of the file (before other PIs) ?

I still believe that we need to modify the Engine class... (signal that stop
the Cocoon processing)

Eric.

_______________________________________

Eric SCHAEFFER