cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Corda, Ugo" <>
Subject RE: modDAV incompatibility with Cocoon?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:05:04 GMT
I imagine you would have to specify which port you want to use in the URLs
associated with the two types of requests.

I also ran my original question through the list (Apache
mod_dav) and somebody came up with the alternative solution of using two
Apache virtual hosts on the same Apache instance, instead of two instances
of Apache associated with different ports. With this approach the two
different type of requests for the same xml file would use a different host
name. If it works I'll let this list know.