cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Lucas" <j...@stonecottage.com>
Subject Java 2 dependencies(Compile problems)
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:49:01 GMT
I am having probelm compiling the latest from CVS.  I had updated then had
problems so I went back and checked everything out.  I believe the problem
is that some code related to XSP is using Java 2 methods and classes.

Here are the errors:
/usr/home/jolucas/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/XSPUt
il.java:376:
Undefined variable or class name: URLDecoder
    return URLDecoder.decode(text);
           ^
/usr/home/jolucas/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/langu
age/java/XSPClassLoader.java:83:
Method getParent() not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPClassLoader.
          ClassLoader cl = getParent(); // Hmmm...

Is Java 2 now a requirement?  I looked back through the archives and didn't
find anything but maybe I missed it.

thanks,
josh