cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <sc...@eionline.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Name already in use?
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2000 21:47:15 GMT
I agree. You should keep the name unless forced to change it.
I like x-cocoon, or I could add a few suggestions to the mix ;-)

    1.  INC (INC's Not Cocoon)
    2.  The software product formerly known as Cocoon ;-)
    3.  SCOTT - (Separate Content over Three Tiers) - My personal favorite
    4.  STEFANO - Stefano's Tiered Electronic Framework As a Network of
Objects
    5.  GPF - Great Publishing Framework - Probably already trademarked...
    6.  PIER - Publishing Infrastructure for Electronic Review
    7.  ISIDIMJF - It Slices, It Dices, It Makes Julienne Friess...
    8.  SITEMAP - Stefano's Internet Tiered Electronic Means for Automated
Publishing

I din't mean to leave anyone out.  I was just having a little fun ,->

Scott Sanders