cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor Smirnov" <vic...@uwc.ru>
Subject Re: HTTP headers (redirect and so on..)
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:15:46 GMT
Hi!

>I posted a proposal a few days ago to implement a processor for HTTP
>headers, but didn't receive any response. Do you think it's a bad idea ?
>
>I've implemented it because I needed HTTP redirect functionnality, and it
>seem's that I'm not the only one...

I'll appreciate this feature.

For instance, one of the application, when this can be needed: a page "Wait,
please", that redirects to the "time consuming sql based" web page.

IMO, the more processors, formaters and producers the better. This is the
good
testbed for Cocoon. And, IMO, we need to provide much more functionality to
users
to compeete with comercial projects.

- Victor