cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor Smirnov" <>
Subject Re: odd behavior
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2000 05:21:46 GMT
I think some logging will be usefull.
On the other hand, it seems to me, that writing to standart output
is just kidding :-) - what is the standart output for servlet?

Working with unix i've got a habit to start with exploring logs,
if something goes in a wrong way.
So the absence of the logs in Cocoon project makes me
feel uncomfortable. I think, that "paranoid" loging will help greatly
in debuging. In the working enviroment user can tern this feature off.

If you find this usefull, I'll try my bests in this field.