cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor Smirnov" <vic...@uwc.ru>
Subject Re: odd behavior
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2000 05:21:46 GMT
I think some logging will be usefull.
On the other hand, it seems to me, that writing to standart output
is just kidding :-) - what is the standart output for servlet?

Working with unix i've got a habit to start with exploring logs,
if something goes in a wrong way.
So the absence of the logs in Cocoon project makes me
feel uncomfortable. I think, that "paranoid" loging will help greatly
in debuging. In the working enviroment user can tern this feature off.

If you find this usefull, I'll try my bests in this field.

Victor