cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Muench" <smue...@us.oracle.com>
Subject Re: setURLStreamHandlerFactory Question
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:52:52 GMT
| Anyway, I'll make sure that at least Cocoon doesn't fail when its
| executing environment doesn't allow the URLHandlerFactory to be called.

I commented out the code in Engine that was doing
this to get past it to see if I was going to hit
any other issues, but then I ran into the problem
that init(Director) and init(Configs) of
the XSPProcessor (I think I remember correctly)
want to look up things via "resource://..../.xsl"
URL's which I'm presuming only work if your
URLStreamHandler's are in place.

I've also sent email to our guys to find out
why *they* are calling this method in their
servlet engine just to make sure they *need*
to be doing it...

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml