cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Laurian Gridinoc" <doth...@thedot.net>
Subject Re: [Announcement] Cocoon 1.6 - any mirror?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:02:48 GMT
> Strange. It might have been a (transparant) proxy en-route. I checked the
> log and we did not give out the dreaded IIS 'Server too busy' error. Not
> that
> we could actually in any case.
>
> Dw

strange, i left GetRight to take it, and failed after several tens of
retries... it said always: server busy...
and it was so at least 30 min. ...

there are restrictions on user-agents?
now, i remember i could not download by any means JServ couple months ago
with GetRight, but a 'save target as' from explorer worked.

now is working... at 0.3kbs :( - i think i'll kill my ISP

thanks,

Laurian Gridinoc
Chief Technology Officer
thedot.net, Inc.
www.thedot.net
--
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
  -- Shakespeare, "The Tempest"