cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "James & Sue Ann Birchfield" <jsrbi...@home.com>
Subject RE: XSP Mail Page Demonstration is open
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:29:18 GMT
Thank You!!  I am using this as my platform
into learning XSP.  I really enjoy working
with Cocoon and wish I could spend more time
contributing back.  As of right now, I am
not looking to develop it into a package,
just using it to learn XSP better.  If
abyone wants to change/modify/clean it
up, please feel free too....:)

As time permits, I will be tweaking it.