cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Sonstein" <je...@tlg.net>
Subject RE: [x3d-contributors] X3D transformation testing
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 20:43:42 GMT
> You might want to change that to a
> local file:// URL because it may not be
> able to resolve the http reference.

tried that
same results

> 	[Bullard, Claude L (Len)]  IT is correct.  Not knowing exactly what
> 	is happening, it looks like either the wrong DOCTYPE is in the file
> 	(the HTML one), or it is trying to resolve the URI to the X3D one
>     and it can't.

there isn't (or shouldn't be) any HTML file
[until it cannot figure out what to do and makes it one]
and I don't get the error message I get when it cannot resolve the URI
[like when I forget what the "file:" URL should look like]

time to think about this some more...

thanks for the bandwidth and help
jeffs

--