cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "James & Sue Ann Birchfield" <jsrbi...@home.com>
Subject RE: XSP Status?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2000 05:34:49 GMT
I agree as well.  I compiled, installed and configured
1.6-Dev and played with the XSP stuff tonight.  Awesome!!

Great job guys.  If only I could work more on this stuff
at work, I would love to pitch in more.  The XSP Primer
is excellent as well.  I can't wait to see this progress.

Specially the xbean stuff...:)

James Birchfield
Chief Technology Officer
jmbirchfield@proteus-technologies.com