cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From st...@rsv.ricoh.com (Stephen R. Savitzky)
Subject Re: Easy to maintain Web applications?
Date Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:06:05 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> writes:

> We are in violent agreement here.
>
> Think about it: we implement XSP and you implement a PIA logicsheet and
> we are all happy.
>
> Same functionality for you, same functionality for us, better
> cooperation and better choice of XML taglibs for the users. Sounds like
> a win-win situation to me.
>
> How does that sound?

Sounds great!  I just downloaded the distribution and I'm starting to figure
out how to splice the PIA's language into it as a processor.  (Or there may
be some better way; I haven't figured it all out yet -- and then there's the
fun of figuring out what's different in Cocoon 2.)

--
Stephen R. Savitzky  <steve@rsv.ricoh.com>  <http://rsv.ricoh.com/~steve/>
Platform for Information Applications:      <http://RiSource.org/PIA/>