cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From brian moseley ...@maz.org>
Subject Re: Error Handling
Date Fri, 03 Dec 1999 17:59:14 GMT

this is where i use the apache custom_response/internal
redirect mechanism to great advantage in my mod_perl
applications - when im processing an exception i select an
error uri and set up an internal redirect to it. i get to
stuff the exception message in the request notes table so
that it's available to the 2nd request.

im not terribly knowledgable about the servlet api, but it
looks we could do something similar in cocoon by modifying
the request and having the request dispatcher forward it?