cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject can't build latest CVS
Date Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:54:22 GMT
I can't build the latest CVS, partially because I don't have JDNI
installed (that's easy, but if someone has a link handy I won't have to go
searching! :)). More problematic is this:

/home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/producer/ProducerFromFile.java:101:
Method getContextPath() not found in interface
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest.
            request.getContextPath();
                                  ^
/home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/producer/ProducerFromFile.java:102:
Method getResource(java.lang.String) not found in interface
javax.servlet.ServletContext.
            URL resource = ((ServletContext)
context).getResource(request.getServletPath());
                                                                 ^
/home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/producer/ProducerFromFile.java:117:
Exception java.net.MalformedURLException is never thrown in the body of
the corresponding try statement.
        } catch (MalformedURLException e) {

Whoops, looks like someone's trying to use JSDK-2.[1+] methods again. Are
we to the point now where we need to have two versions of this class? Can
ant make that sort of thing happen?

- donald