cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject I built cocoon with ant, and I'm making it easier for you too.
Date Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:18:20 GMT
At long last:

[balld@akira xml-cocoon]$ java org.apache.tools.ant.Main
Buildfile: build.xml
Detected Java Version: 1.2
Project base dir set to: /home/balld/src/xml-cocoon
Executing Target: prepare
Executing Target: prepare-src
Replacing @@version@@ --> 1.6-dev
Replacing @@year@@ --> 1999
Executing Target: compile
Compiling 1 source files to /home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/classes
Executing Target: package
Building jar: /home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/Cocoon.jar
Completed in 28 seconds

And so what I've done for the moment, I've stuck all of the packages that
are required for cocoon, save the jsdk since I can't redistribute that, up
onto my personal web space:

http://www.webslingerZ.com/balld/cocoon/

There are both JARs for all of the individual packages and a
cocoon-extra-packages.zip file that's got all of the JARs mushed together
for your downloading convenience.

ant.jar and xerces.jar were built from scratch, all of the others are
stock distributions except for maybe xslp.jar has a bugfix or two that
never made it into the XSL:P distribution.

- donald