cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.xml.serialize ??
Date Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:22:44 GMT
On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Brett McLaughlin wrote:
> > /home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/formatter/HTMLFormatter.java:56:
> > Package org.apache.xml.serialize not found in import.
> > import org.apache.xml.serialize.*;
>
> This is part of Xerces.

Now this might be an ANT bug, or this might just be a bug in the
build.xml. But for some reason, I get a whole slew of "Package Not found
in import" errors, even though the packages in question *ARE* in the
classpath. We're talking things like org.w3c.dom.*

If I compile from the commmand line I'm fine. Classpath is set in an
environment variable.

Anyone else seen this? System is RedHat 6.1, Blackdown 1.2.2RC3 JDK.
Always updated ANT, Xerces, Xalan, and FOP.

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com