cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Type in Documentation..
Date Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:20:18 GMT
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> well, make hates DOS files. (I consider this a "religious" bug). But
> this is a non-issue anymore.

Ew. I forgot about that. But yeah, once ANT is the main build tool, it
becomes a non-issue.

> Anyway is "friendly" to have two distributions, maybe three as well for
> MacOS people, with the right formatted files.

Agreed. And it's easy enough to make sqx files (or at least binhex), I
think. We'd need a Mac user, though, unless there's a Linux/Win32
BinHex/SQX file maker out there...

Actually, the rest sounds good to me - but we'll ahve to see what the
Apache folks think.

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com