cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Typo in Documentation..
Date Tue, 07 Dec 1999 07:26:54 GMT
On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Felix Guerrero wrote:

> I 'unjar' the Cocoon file.. and got the bin directory, however, it still
> shows a Cocoon.jar file rather than cocoon.jar. If I 'unjar' that file
> then there is not a bin. Cocoon works in my server if I simply point to
> Cocoon.jar.

The first JAR file, the one that you download that should probably be a
zip file to avoid confusion, contains the cocoon distribution, including
the cocoon classes in JAR format (Cocoon.jar). That (Cocoon.jar) is the
one that belongs in your repository or classpath. It is not necessary to
extract it.

- donald