cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kallen <>
Subject Re: How to do formatting of dates and times with SQLProcessor
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 05:00:39 GMT

How about having the formats use the strftime tradition?  It's used in
lots of other places, so FWIW I'd rather see
         <column name="date1" format-type="date" format="%Y-%m-%d">
...since it's familiar.

Yesterday, Donald Ball <> frothed and gesticulated...:
> I think I like the syntax proposed by Ed Ward best so far:
> <query>
>         <column name="date1" format-type="date" format="yyyy-MM-dd">
> </query>

Salon Internet
  HTTP mechanic, Perl diver, Mebwaster, Some of the above
Ian Kallen <> / AIM: iankallen / Fax: (415) 354-3326

View raw message