cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mclin...@informed.net
Subject Re: Different problem compiling 1.6-dev
Date Thu, 09 Dec 1999 20:57:09 GMT
IDE? With Linux? NEVER! I love my command line (but maybe I'm too old for
this :-).

> Re-read Donald's e-mail.  This is the same thing he and
> anyone using Ant gets right now.  For now, build with Ant
> doesn't work.  Use an IDE instead, or wait on Ant.
> I personally use an IDE and have much better luck.

Even with that, I get:

../org/apache/cocoon/parser/SunXMLParser.java:44:
class com.sun.xml.tree.XmlDocument is an abstract class.
It can't be instantiated. return new XmlDocument();

../org/apache/cocoon/producer/ProducerFromMap.java:90:
Wrong number of arguments in method.
Document sitemap = parser.parse(new InputStreamReader
(new FileInputStream(sitemap_file)),sitemap_path);

../org/apache/cocoon/producer/ProducerFromMap.java:124:
Wrong number of arguments in method.
Document document = parser.parse(new InputStreamReader
(new FileInputStream(file)),"");

../org/apache/cocoon/EngineWrapper.java:83: inner class
org.apache.cocoon.EngineWrapper. HttpServletRequestImpl
is an abstract class. It can't be instantiated.
this.handle(new HttpServletRequestImpl(pathToDocument),
new HttpServletResponseImpl(out));

../org/apache/cocoon/EngineWrapper.java:87: inner class
org.apache.cocoon.EngineWrapper. HttpServletRequestImpl
is an abstract class. It can't be instantiated.
this.handle(new HttpServletRequestImpl(documentPath,
document), new HttpServletResponseImpl(out));

../org/apache/cocoon/EngineWrapper.java:95: inner class
org.apache.cocoon.EngineWrapper. HttpServletRequestImpl
must be declared abstract. It does not define boolean
isRemoteUserInRole(java.lang.String) from interface
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest.
public class HttpServletRequestImpl implements
HttpServletRequest {

Note: ../org/apache/cocoon/producer/ProducerFromMap.java
uses or overrides a deprecated API.  Recompile with
"-deprecation" for details.