cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mclin...@informed.net
Subject CVS dependencies
Date Wed, 08 Dec 1999 16:22:54 GMT
Until recently (last week), I was able to build the CVS versions
of xml-cocoon with little difficulty. The only change during the
time was to "upgrade" the JDK to 1.2.2 RC3 (Blackdown).

But now I am unable to build using the current CVS files.
Specifically, the "replace" and "stylebook" tasks in the
build.xml file generate java.null.NullPointerExceptions.

If I comment them out I get other errors related to the
abstract classes in EngineWrapper.java so I suspect that
I am out of sync on my dependencies.

I am using the most recent CVS releases of all of the other
xml- components.

Help is appreciated.

Sean