cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject RE: problem with StyleBook
Date Fri, 03 Dec 1999 22:58:17 GMT
> Gerard van Enk wrote:
> >
> > I know that
> >
> '/home/gerard/xml/xml-stylebook/home/gerard/xml/xml-stylebook/styl
es/apachexml/resources'
> > isn't a directory, it uses twice the
> >   '/home/gerard/xml/xml-style-book/'-part.
> > But I don't know where it gets this part of the directory-name and why
> > it displays it twice......
> >
> > I use the Blackdown jdk1.2.2 RC2 for this.
>
> Guuu.... That's the first bug I got on SBK... I don't know, but it seems
> to me that the Blackdown jdk1.2.2 has some bugs in the URL parsing
> mechanism... I just reviewed the code and there's nothing I think is
> wrong there...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm a stylebook-newbie ;-)
I'll look into the bugreports from the blackdown jdk1.2.2.

> Try calling it in this way:
>
> java -cp [classpath] org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook \
>      "targetDirectory=docs/targets/" docs/book.xml \
>      /home/gerard/xml/xml-stylebook/styles/apachexml
>
> (note that the trailing "/" character in the last argument is missing
>
> or just with a relative directory
>
> java -cp [classpath] org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook \
>      "targetDirectory=docs/targets/" docs/book.xml \
>      styles/apachexml

I tried it both, but it didn't change anything...still got the same problem.
I also tried it with the jdk1.2 from blackdown (I think this was the beta 2
release).

Do I need jdk1.2 (or higher) for stylebook, or does it also run with
jdk1.1.8???

Can it be somekind of problem with Xalan? Because the error occurs after the
message: "[XalanProcessor] Applying XSL sheet".

I really like to try StyleBook, so every help is welcome.....thanks!

Gerard